St. Louis and Clayton Criminal Appeal Attorney
Handling State and Federal Appeals
Judges are human, and sometimes they make mistakes. When a judge does make a mistake, we can help you mount an appeal.
Located in St. Louis (Clayton), the criminal appeal attorneys at Law & Schriener, LLC represent individuals convicted in the trial court of committing a crime. We represent clients throughout Missouri and Illinois, with the majority of our clients coming to us from the St. Louis metro area.
Clients and some criminal defense attorneys seek us out to handle their criminal appeal because of our reputation and track record. Both of our attorneys have extensive experience handling appellate and post-conviction work and enjoy excellent reputations among judges and their peers.
For additional information about us and our qualifications, as well as the benefits of retaining our services, please visit our Our Qualifications page.
For a free confidential consultation with an experienced criminal defense attorney to discuss your Missouri and Illinois criminal charges, please call us at 314-480-3389 (in the St Louis area) or toll free at 866-373-3720.
Our Missouri and Illinois Criminal Appeal Practice:
We handle state appeals in Missouri and Illinois as well federal appeals in the 7th and 8th circuit and throughout the country. We can represent individuals facing a wide range of criminal matters, including:
- White collar crime (state and federal fraud and other white collar crimes)
- Drug charges (state and federal drug possession and trafficking crimes)
- Conspiracy (for drug crimes, white collar crimes and RICO)
- Murder (including felony murder, vehicular homicide and manslaughter)
- Firearm offenses (including felon in possession and selling illegal firearms)
The Basis for a Criminal Appeal:
There are many issues that can give rise to a successful criminal appeal. Some of the more common issues raised on appeal include:
- Sufficiency of the evidence
- Failure to suppress evidence
- Trial error in the admission of evidence
- Sentencing error, including noncompliance with the federal sentencing guidelines or 18 U.S.C. section 3553
Contact an Experienced St. Louis Criminal Appeal Lawyer
For a free confidential consultation to discuss your criminal appeal with an experienced trial and appellate attorney, please call us at 314-480-3389 (in the St Louis area) or toll free at 866-373-3720. You may also elect to fill out our intake form, and we will contact you to schedule an appointment. We look forward to serving you.