Private Policy Outline
- Information Collected, Use and Sharing
- Law & Schriener, LLC are the sole owners of the information collected on this site.
- We only have access to the information that you voluntarily provide us by filling out and submitting the Contact Form or contacting us directly by phone or visit.
- We will only respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us.
- We do not share your information with any third party outside of our organization.
- You Control Your Information with Us
- You can contact us by e-mail, phone or visit and request that we have no further contact with you and for us to delete the data we have on you.
- The information you submit to us through the Contact Form is submitted securely through the internet to us.
- We use SSL certificates to ensure that your personal data cannot be viewed by others.
- Your data that is stored in our office on our systems is protected by passwords and only personnel of Law & Schriener, LLC have access to it.
- We only use “cookies” on our site to improve your access to our site.
- Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
- This website may contain links to other sites.
- We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites.